HIV-related stigma continues to impact individuals and communities, with effects ranging from keeping people from getting tested or accessing treatment to how HIV+ people are treated. One of the primary recommendations for achieving the goals of the End AIDS Washington campaign is to identify and reduce HIV stigma.… Read more →
Join us in Olympia as we welcome Erick Seelbach, PCAF’s new Executive Director! Come and meet Erick, learn more about PCAF’s plans for the future, and network with other supporters.
- PCAF Olympia office (317 4th Ave E)
- Refreshments will be served.
- RSVP to Jill at email@example.com or 253-722-0709
We’re grillin’ up a good time in honor of PCAF’s 29th birthday. Come to meet Erick, our new Executive Director!
- August 29th at 5:00pm
- PCAF Parking Lot (3009 S 40th St, Tacoma)
- We’ll be providing food (vegetarian options available) and beverages so please RSVP by emailing Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-722-0709.
- Enjoy delicious appetizers from Jonz Catering and tasty drinks from Cultura Event Center
- Capture a memory in the Photo Booth
- Spin the Bottle to win a bottle of wine, beer, or spirits
- Support a cause you care about
Black Women Speak Rally provides a space where black women can connect with each other and form supportive relationships. Through networking and fellowship they work to confront the racism and sexism encountered in their everyday lives. This program is held quarterly and led by PCAF staff member, Cana Caldwell. … Read more →
Help us send Duane off in style! After over 8 years as PCAF’s Executive Director, Duane is moving on. Join us as we thank him for his years of service. Refreshments will be served.
- Tuesday, May 17
- 5:30pm-7:00 pm
- PCAF Tacoma Office: 3009 S 40th St
Listen, Learn, Act!
Join us on Thursday, March 24th for a panel discussion with women in our community living with HIV. The panel begins at 6pm and will be held in the community room at the PCAF Tacoma office (3009 S 40th Street, Tacoma).
For more information, please contact Cana by phone 253-722-0708 or email email@example.com.… Read more →